Day-1 Arrival at Port Blair/ Visit the Cellular Jail + witness the Light N Sound Show at Cellular Jail
Fly in to Port Blair Airport. Our representative will meet and assist you at the Veer Savarkar Airport. Board the waiting vehicles, drive to your hotel and check in. First half of the day is at leisure. Later in the afternoon proceed for visit to Cellular Jail followed by light and sound show. The Cellular Jail has a pride of place in India’s freedom struggle. Many a stalwart were imprisoned here. Declared a national memorial, this three storey prison constructed by Britishers in 1906, is a pilgrimage destination for freedom fighters. This colossal edifice has mutely witnessed the most treacherous of inhumane atrocities borne by the convicts, who were mostly freedom fighters. The day draws to a gentle close with the Sound and Light Show at the historic Cellular Jail which gives you a vivid experience of its strong association with the freedom fighters and their struggle for independence. Overnight stay at respective Hotel / Resort at Port Blair.
1 Cellular Jail is closed on every Monday and national Holidays.
2 Entry to Cellular jail and Museum closes by 1600hrs and light n sound show is open every day 1800hrs. Light n Sound tickets are on 1st come 1st serve basis.
Day 2: - Port Blair to Neil island (Day trip)/ Return to Port Blair.
After breakfast, the cab will be provided to pick up and drop guest to harbor, catch a ferry to Neil Island as per ferry timings advised. Neil Island dwells with lust green surroundings of paddy fields, banana plantations and tropical trees. It occupies an area of 18.9 square kilometers (7.3 sq. mi). The island is located 40 kilometers (25 mi) east of Port Blair, the capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands. Pristine sandy beaches at Sitapur, Bharatpur and Laxmanpur are some of the best beaches to explore. A quite heaven for Bag packer traveler. The breathtaking view of sea and the lusting greeneries in the island is really rejuvenating and enjoyable for enthusiastic travelers. Later in the evening catch a ferry to Port Blair, return to Port Blair, Over Night stay at Port Blair.
(Note- Ferry timings is mentioned in the tickets provided to you please report 45minutes prior to departure with a valid photo id card – subjected to weather condition)
Day 3: - Excursion to Coral Island North Bay & Ross Island
After breakfast, start off for a full- day excursion to Coral Island (North Bay) to see coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fish and other marine life. This is an ideal place for snorkeling as this sandy beach coupled with clear water creates a breathtaking spectacle. Please carry your lunch pack, drinking water & changing dress. (Water sports activities available here are Scuba diving, Under water sea-walk, Snorkeling, glass bottom boat ride, Jet ski- water scooter, Banana boat ride , speed boat etc on direct payment basis) After North Bay, Visit Ross Island, the former residential and administrative island of the British during their rule of South East Asia, was nick named the Paris of the East. This island was completely destroyed in an earthquake, now in ruins. Overnight stay at respective Hotel at Port Blair.
1 Ross & North Bay remains closed on every Wednesdays.
2 Ferry departs at 0930hrs – subject to weather condition, please report to Rajiv Gandhi Water sports complex latest by 0900hrs.
3 Contact us if you want a private chartered boat for above trip perfect for 5-7 person.
Optional Activities: - Scuba Diving and Sea Walk at North Bay on direct payment basis
Day 4: -Departure
Transfer to the airport with unlimited memories……
NOTE: - If the guest is traveling in the afternoon flight, complimentary two museums will be provided (Anthropological Museum & Fisheries Museum)
Inclusions in the Package Cost:
o Accommodation in A/c room on twin sharing basis with breakfast only
o Both ways airport transfers by A/c private vehicle on time on spot basis
o All sightseeing by A/c private vehicle in Port Blair as per itinerary not at disposal
o All sightseeing by A/c Private Vehicle in Port Blair, Havelock & Neil.
o To and fro ticket to Port Blair, Havelock & Neil by A/c Cruise / govt. ferry (as per availability)
o All entry, monument, parking and permit charges as per itinerary
o Meet and Assist at all arrival and departure points
o Hotel taxes applicable as on today.
Package Cost Exclusions:
o Any optional tours
o 5% GST
o Personal expenses
o Airfares / Ship fare to mainland India
o Activity charges, Jet Ski, scuba diving etc.
o Expenses occurred due to bad weather, flight or ferry cancellation, strike or political unrest to be paid by guest as per actual
o Any dispute regarding child age to be settled directly with hotels
o Room Services, Laundry, Telephone charges, Ross island maintenance fee
o Additional usage of vehicle
o Cost of services which is not mentioned in the “Inclusions”
· Above is just a quote, no rooms Have been blocked; rooms are subjected to availability only.
· Above rates are not valid during high peak season 15th Dec to 15th Jan.
· Our Executive will hold the placard outside the Airport Exit gate.
· Issue regarding child age to be settled by guest directly to the Hotel.
· In case of political unrest, bad weather or sudden breakdown of the vessel we may shift guest to alternative govt ferry and no refund will be entertained during that situation.
· All the hotels on Port Blair, Havelock and Neil have early check out 0900hrs , guest having late afternoon flights may book additional tours accordingly .
· Our Executive may change your itinerary depending on the weather condition and ferry availability same will be updated to you daily basis.
· Andaman and Nicobar group of islands are under restricted area please carry a valid photo ID issued by competent authorities, without which hotels may not entertain check-in.
· All Foreign nationals and Indian staying abroad holding passport of different country (POI) needs to register themselves on arrival at Port Blair airport (immigration) which should have valid India visa or obtain RAP - Restricted Area Permit which is valid for 30 days of stay in Andamans.
· All the Hotels in Port Blair and Havelock has Extra mattress system they do not provide Extra beds
· Majority of the Hotels in Havelock do not have room service (all the foods are served on the mail restaurant only), intercom and hot water facilities, although for children and elderly guest hot bucket water is available on request
Duration: 4 Day 3 Night